Many times when you are renovating a new house, or planning to shift your business to a new location, you wouldn’t want large quantities of unwanted items in your backyard. It becomes more stressful because you can’t just go ahead and throw these items in a public trash can. Plus an element of environmental safety comes into play. Sensitive items like old batteries, electronics, medicines etc. need to be disposed of properly.
If you are looking for the ways to get rid of unnecessary items, then you are at the right place. (Company Name) has <number> years of experience in the area of bulk disposals. We serve both commercial and residential clients. No matter how many and what type of items you need to dispose of, we are available to do the job in the shortest amount of time. And the task is performed by our team of trained professionals who don’t allow any damage to the environment while disposing of the bulk quantities of your unwanted items.
What items do we dispose of?
You can depend on us to get rid of the following objects:
- Large or small electronic items – e.g. refrigerators, washing machines, television sets, dishwashers, gas stoves etc.
- Medicines – Injections, expired tablets or pills etc.
- Furniture – used furniture like worn out sofas, aged wardrobes, broken tables, chairs etc.
- Other items – like plastic bags, glass, papers, construction debris, metal and more.
How do we carry out the disposal of bulk items?
- You send us an online quote with details of the items to be disposed of
- Our team gets in touch through a follow-up call to schedule a visit
- We pay a visit to your place and create a project plan plus agree on the dates to carry out the job
- Our team arrives at your place with the required equipment, collects the items and then disposes them of.
Your items are disposed of in compliance with environmental standards. Check our proven record of successful disposals.
Still on the fence?
Call us today at <ph. #> or email us at <email id>.